$99/Month Dental Veneers Special
Get the perfect smile you always wanted.
GIVE US A CALL! 310.602.7605
- Achieve a perfect smile with natural-looking veneers
- We are veneer specialists
- Affordable veneers, financing available
- Simple, fast, and painless
- Top-rated Cosmetic Dentist located in Lynwood, CA
- Experienced and friendly staff
- Free consultation
Schedule FREE Consultation
Benefits of Veneers
- Veneers help you achieve the perfect smile.
- Dental Veneers Can Cover Chips, Cracks, and Discoloration.
- They Look & Feel Natural.
- Dental Veneers Require Little Enamel Removal.
- They Can Prevent Tooth Discoloration.
- Dental Veneers Can Increase Confidence in Your Smile.
- Dental Veneers are Low Maintenance.
- We are just a phone call away: 310.602.7605
What are veneers?
Veneers are thin coverings that are designed to resemble natural teeth. They are made of porcelain or composite resin and are placed over the front part of the tooth. Both types have advantages, and your dentist will assist you in determining which material is best for you.
Why choose veneers?
Veneers are an option for those who want to improve the appearance of their smile. They can whiten your teeth, correct minor cosmetic issues, and replace damaged enamel. Veneers can help with teeth that cannot be bleached, chipped or crooked teeth, and uneven spacing (such as a large gap between the upper front teeth).
How are veneers placed?
Your dentist will remove a small amount of tooth enamel during your appointment to allow for veneer placement. Following that, an impression of the tooth is taken and sent to the laboratory. This allows the dental veneer to be custom-made to fit the tooth and mouth. Finally, resin cement is used to adhere the veneer to the tooth.
Are you a good candidate?
Your teeth and gums must be healthy in order for veneers to be placed (no disease or decay). Your dentist may advise against veneers if you grind or clench your teeth because they are thin and can break. A night guard while sleeping could be an option to solve this problem. Finally, keep in mind that once the enamel is removed, the process cannot be reversed. So make sure to talk to your dentist about all of your expectations and treatment options.
What are the disadvantages?
Because veneers can chip under pressure, avoid biting your fingernails or chewing on hard objects (like ice). Other disadvantages include the fact that they can be expensive, that some people experience increased tooth sensitivity, and that veneers are permanent (cannot be reversed). So, once again, you must be absolutely certain before making your decision.